Renew Your Accreditation
Renewing your company's accreditation is easy, and we are here to help you when you need it! If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-824-8877 and we will be happy to help.
Tip: Due to our system compatibility, you should use Google Chrome to complete this portion of the renewal process.
Here is an overview of the required application steps:
1. Pay the required annual participation fee. Current annual participation fees are $800, or $600 for ACCA members. (Not a member? Join here first to receive the discount.)
2. After you make your payment, you will be contacted to complete a QA Program Renewal Confirmation Checklist to review and confirm your existing information. If your accreditation expired more than 1 month ago, you may receive an email asking you to complete the online application.
3. Complete or confirm your company’s information (license numbers and registration numbers are the same, insurance broker is the same, etc.) and provide updates for your company's licenses.
4. Please complete and submit the online QA Program Renewal Confirmation Checklist and your updated Certificate of Insurance. If you have a PDF renewal checklist or insurance certificate, send it to email@example.com or fax them to 703-575-9147. We must have your updated certificate(s) of insurance in our records to renew and maintain your accreditation.
5. We will review your company’s records and issue your new certificate of accreditation within one week. Whether you are renewing early or your accreditation lapsed, your company will be placed on our QA Contractor Directory.
If there is a problem that prevents us from approving your renewal, your accreditation will be terminated and you will be refunded your payment.
Your participation must be renewed each year. You will receive notice from ACCA when it is time to renew.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-824-8877.